As publisher of WMSU RJ, Western Mindanao State University is committed to the highest degree of academic professional, legal and ethical standards for manuscript publication. The following set of guidelines is adopted by the WMSU RJ. All submitting authors are expected to adhere with integrity and ethics, to wit:
- Authors have been properly listed on the manuscript.
- Materials used in the manuscript have been clearly and thoroughly cited and referenced.
- Any conflict of interests has been declared to the WMSU RJ.
- Permissions have been sought to use or reuse figures, tables, and data sets.
- Co-authors have been informed of the manuscript submission.
- The research paper is original and has not been submitted for review in other journals.
- All the data in the paper are true and correct.
- The manuscript with human and animal subjects has secured ethical clearance from an accredited Research Ethics Review Committee.