SUCs-Tulong Dunong Program
Grantees will receive P 3000.00 per semester
GENERAL QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
2.Senior High School Graduate, with earned units in higher education with at least passing general weighted average (GWA); or passer of ALS/PEPT
3.Combined annual gross income of parents/guardian not to exceed Three Hundred Fifty Thousand Pesos (P350,00.00)
Note: Applicant must not have any availment of other government-funded assistance except free tuition and miscellaneous fees
A. Academic Requirements:
1. Senior High School Report Cards
2. WMSU-CET Results
B. Income Requirements: Any two (2) of the following:
1. Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of parents or guardian
2. Certificate of Tax Exemption from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
3. Certificate of Indigency from their Barangay
4. Case study from Department of Social Welfare & Development (DSWD)
For children of OFW and seafarers, a latest copy of contract of income may be considered.
Interested applicants may visit the WMSU Scholarship Office and ask for a copy of the application form from any of the staff in the office.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS ON MAY 30,2018.