Must be a graduate of an accredited 4-year high school recognized by the DepEd.
Must pass the College Entrance Test (CET) and Aptitude Test for courses like Engineering, Nursing, Criminology and Education.
Must submit high school card (or equivalent certification) to the Office of the Dean of Admissions.
Must submit a certificate of good moral character from the Principal or Guidance Counsellor of the last school attended.
- Must submit a Certificate of Good Moral Character from the Principal or Guidance Counsellor of the last school attended.
Satisfy the entrance requirements prescribed for the course intend to be enrolled in.
Admission to the College of choice shall be based on the availability of slots.
Obtain a Students Visa from the Philippine consulate of their country.
- Must have obtained an average of “2.0”, its equivalent or better, for all collegiate students.
- Must complete in the University not less than 50 percent of the total units required for the course.
- Must submit his transfer credentials (Honorable Dismissal) and a certified copy of completed academic record duly signed by the Registrar of the school last attended.
- Must submit a certificate of good moral character from the principal or guidance counsellor of the last school attended.
- Must pass screening by a committee of the College where he is to enroll.
- Admission is subject to the availability of vacant slots in the quota of enrollees in the unit which entry is sought.