“Bien Memorable… Con Ancias Ta Desea. Volve y Celebra!” Western Mindanao State University invites all Golden and Silver Jubilarians to take part in the university’s 94th and 95th Grand Alumni Homecoming from July 18-20 at WMSU.
All WMSU alumni are welcome to participate in a series of fun-filled activities to wit:
• Registration of Jubilarians and Alumni (7:00-12:00 PM),
• Thanksgiving Mass (8:00-9:00 AM),
• Alumni Welcome Program (9:30-11:00 AM),
• Motorcade around the city (4:00 PM),
• Alumni Grand Fellowship Night (6:00 PM);
• WMSUAAI General Assembly (8:00 AM),
• Election of WMSUAAI Officers (8:30-3:00 PM);
• Alumni Bonding Time by College(8:00-12:00 PM),
• Registration for Testimonial Dinner (4:00 PM),
• Testimonial Dinner (5:00 PM).
Class of 1963 & 1964 (Golden Jubilarian) and Class of 1988 & 1989 (Silver Jubilarian) will be the honorees for this year’s homecoming. These outstanding honorees will be recognized during the Testimonial Dinner set on July 20 at the Grand Astoria Hotel.
This significant event will be spearheaded by the Alumni Association, Inc., headed by Atty. Eduardo F. Sanson, in partnership with the Alumni Relations Office of Western Mindanao State University, represented by Dr. Roberto B. Torres, OIC-VP for Research, Development and Extension.
The search is on going for the Most Outstanding Alumni for 2014. For the complete details, visit the Alumni Relations Office located at 2nd floor, Executive Building, WMSU, Normal Rd., Baliwasan, Zamboanga City or contact 911-1040 local 1105. Deadline for submission of entry will be on July 11, 2014. (AJ Dalugdug- PAO, WMSU)