A united and independent faculty union that cares for the rights and welfare of the WMSU FACULTY, with strong collective voice gearing towards equitable access to professional development , opportunities, and healthy working environment.
1. To defend and advance academic freedom and shared governance in WMSU;
2. To foster solidarity, collaboration, linkages, partnership, and sense of community;
3. To promote faculty participation in WMSU’s institutional governance;
4. To advance the rights and welfare of the academic personnel;
5. To promote fair environment and protect faculty from arbitrary decisions;
6. To improve the status and conditions of faculty members.
President: Dr. Adrian P. Semorlan (CLA)
Vice President: Prof. Harry Subibi (CTE)
Secretary: Prof. Evelyn Angeles (COE)
Treasurer: Dr. Cheryl Barredo (CLA)
Auditor: Prof. Erwin Alonzo (CSM)
PIO: Prof. Victor Pagal (ESU)
Project Manager: Dr. Mervyn Garingo (CTE)
Finance Officer I: Prof. Patrick Brown (CHE)
Finance Officer II: Prof. Mai Gonzales (CN)